So, you’re looking online to buy kratom with e-transfer in Canada. Before you set out in search of the perfect strain and color vein, it’s important you know that payment options for buying kratom online in Canada might be limited. That’s mostly because banks aren’t too keen on handing out merchant accounts to high risk businesses — but that’s a discussion for a different time.
For now, you might want to know what payment options are available among kratom vendors. And today, the most prominent method of settling a transaction would be through e-transfers.
Kratom Vendors in Canada That Accept E-Transfer
There’s a lot of red tape that surrounds kratom not because of its legal status, but because of its perceived risk. Banks and other financial service providers are wary of offering their solutions to businesses that might cost them money, so kratom vendors are often left to figure out the intricacies of online payments on their own.
Presently, since most kratom vendors in Canada don’t have credit card payments or e-wallets at their disposal, most of them have opted to leverage e-transfers. Here are some of the most popular kratom vendors in Canada that accept e-transfer payments:
Based in British Columbia, BC Kratom is one of the most prominent names in the Canadian kratom scene. They offer all of the basics and aim to provide buyers with no-frills kratom that just gets the job done. Their selection includes all of the familiar favorites from the reds, whites, and greens, and they also offer variety packs for buyers who want to sample their selection before committing to bulk purchase.
As of writing, BC Kratom only accepts Interac e-transfer as a payment option. This allows buyers to send in their payment through their bank account directly into BC Kratom’s bank account. And if payment protection was your concern, it helps to know that BC Kratom offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee that promises to refund your payment if you’re unhappy with your purchase.
Big Bear Kratom
Another Canadian kratom juggernaut, Big Bear Kratom offers an extensive selection of kratom varieties that extend the horizons of most kratom connoisseurs. They’re big on the Maeng Da selection, and sell interesting choices to help you mix things up and expand your kratom user experience.
The tail end of their transaction allows buyers to pay through one of three different methods. The first, of course, would be Interac e-transfer which comes out as the most convenient option for those who want to be done with their payment in one go. They also provide cash-on-delivery for Canada-based consumers and CoinPayments.net for those interested in using crypto.
Canada Kratom Store
If you were looking for something a little more exotic than the usual kratom, then the Canada Kratom Store might have something to your liking. These guys sell reds, whites, and greens, but also toss in a few yellows to tap into your curiosity. For those wanting a more potent experience, Canada Kratom Store sells what they call Prime Kratom which is essentially kratom with a higher potency.
Payment options for Canada Kratom Store include Interac e-transfer and CoinPayments. And to make you feel just a little extra confident that they won’t rip you off, they offer a 30-day refund program that lets you get your payment back whether or not the product you purchased has already been opened.
The Pros and Cons of E-Transfer Payments
While credit and debit cards remain the ultimate payment method of choice for most online buyers, e-transfer payments aren’t all that shabby. In fact, there are a few reasons why you might prefer to buy kratom with e-transfer in Canada instead, including:
- Easy – E-transfers are often performed through your banking app. This allows easy, effortless payments through an interface you’re probably already highly familiar with.
- Instant – Just like credit and debit card payments, e-transfers are instant. Funds are taken from your account and sent to the merchant in real time, so they can validate your payment the moment it’s made and start preparing your package without a moment to lose.
- Low fees – That goes for both you and your merchant. If your transferring between the same bank, then you might not have to pay any fees at all.
But then again, it’s not a perfect payment method. That said, there are a few downsides to paying for kratom with e-transfer, and these include:
- Lack of security – Unlike credit and debit cards that protect your payment, e-transfers don’t come with any sort of security feature. That means that if you pay and end up not liking your product, the vendor could just leave with the money you spend.
- Limitations – Not all banks allow e-transfers. For instance, with Interac, payments can only be made to and from banks participating in the Interac platform.
- System maintenance – In case system maintenance is underway, then buyers won’t be able to issue payments until the process is completed. Some e-transfer facilities are also only available during certain hours of the day, limiting your ability to buy and pay whenever you want to.
Over to You
E-transfers might not be the payment method of choice for most consumers, but being the most widespread payment option offered by kratom vendors, it’s definitely not all that bad. All things considered, as long as you’re buying from a reputable source and you’re careful to deal with vendors that might not be too interested in your satisfaction, deciding to buy kratom with e-transfer in Canada shouldn’t be such a bad way to settle your payment.